Fusionfall Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Demo Thread
New Direction for Resurrection EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:55 pm by airman88

» Fusion Fall Enemy/Boss Idea
New Direction for Resurrection EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:52 pm by airman88

» Map Ideas (not much)
New Direction for Resurrection EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:33 pm by airman88

» Demo has reached BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Direction for Resurrection EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:35 am by Gravity.FaaF

» New Direction for Resurrection
New Direction for Resurrection EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:35 am by ViralGameOver

» Demo Link Please
New Direction for Resurrection EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:00 am by Johnstir

» Second part of my New Story Line
New Direction for Resurrection EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:45 am by Fusion Magic Wolf

» New Concepts
New Direction for Resurrection EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:16 pm by Damon Thundernuck

» Greetings!
New Direction for Resurrection EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:33 am by XLR8 147

New Direction for Resurrection

5 posters

Go down

New Direction for Resurrection Empty New Direction for Resurrection

Post by Undelos Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:22 pm

I'm sure everyone has heard by now that copying FusionFall's files is illegal.

Honestly..........that should have been rather obvious without saying.

However.........why dont we just make a game that is inspired by fusionfall?

It could have all the same elements and feel to it. The characters cant be the same. The storyline will have to change up..........but I dont see why it cant have all the same things that kept us playing.

What kept you coming back?

Me?
it was the expansive world. The light hearted nature of the concept. It wasnt some dark, medieval setting and plot. The colors were bright and vibrant. You could team up with your friends and kick fusion Butt together. You could take a break in the Cul-de-sac and dance and talk with your friends.

Also, you could change your look.

Lastly, as I've begun to notice we didnt have "Pets" in this game. We had Nanos.
They werent just some commodity that dogs your every footstep that was there to look pretty. They were a functioning weapon that aided you in battle. They also were cute to have around and the player could be left to their own imagination to wonder how they and their nano would get along in a fictional story.

They were your partner, your sword, your shield, your partner in crime.

I'd take a nano over a dumb pet any day.

So,
What do you think?

make a game with the same elements that we all know and love?

What are the things that you loved most about FusionFall?
Undelos
Undelos
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Direction for Resurrection Empty Re: New Direction for Resurrection

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:57 pm

i prefer nanos over pets the story line doesnt have to be that different and the characters can have a different look from what they looked like in the old fusionfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Undelos Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:59 pm

I'm just hoping that doesnt still violate copyright Law.

Who was the person that was supposed to knowo about this? Was it Lingais?
Undelos
Undelos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 pm

i Think it was him i dont know much for copyright laws

Back to top Go down

Post by lingais Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:21 pm

Indeed that is the idea of resurrecting the FusionFall...
Hmm what kept me coming back was..
Well i would say the vast world which was light on the eyes,amazing graphic,superb story,good concepts,especially the nanos..which was a major game changer in the gaming industry(well for me that is)..not only they could turn the tables on your foes but also we cute and unlike other games,THEY COULD DANCE!!!with also good graphics,animations and GFX...other than that we could beat down spawns with our friends and not only go heads on like a FOOL!they leveling system was not too hard nor too easy,they were just nice..another good thing that kept the other players coming back(including me) was the chat system and the splendid community who can dance and get along with complete strangers...not to mention the amount of FREE items that we can equip,which also enabled each players to be unique and differ from the other no matter the levels since we can combine them which is also another perk!!!!!!!!

But the single most amazing thing that kept me and the community kept coming back even though the game was dead for 2 years was..
THE AMAZING CHARACTERS OF THE OLD GLORIOUS CARTOONS IN CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes indeed they played a major part in the game.No...IN THE WAR AGAINST FUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To me they gave me the most cherishable memories of FusionFall that is nailed deep in my heart till now...

Well u see these kind of things don't come by every decade,but unfortunately the game did not work out well for CN which ended up to its demise..

So please to all fans of FusionFall,please support us by any ways possible!!!!
We need YOU to help us in the mass movement..
lingais
lingais
Admin

https://fusionfall-resurrect.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:22 pm

Aye Aye Sir.

Back to top Go down

Post by Undelos Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:14 pm

lingais wrote:But the single most amazing thing that kept me and the community kept coming back even though the game was dead for 2 years was..
THE AMAZING CHARACTERS OF THE OLD GLORIOUS CARTOONS IN CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes indeed they played a major part in the game.No...IN THE WAR AGAINST FUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To me they gave me the most cherishable memories of FusionFall that is nailed deep in my heart till now...

That will be, By far, the hardest thing to Replicate If we make a FusionFall Inspired game.

We would need some SERIOUSLY GOOD Writers to match the nostalgic feelings one would get when you meet NPC's. Most MMO's dont have this.
To a player, all an NPC is, is just a thing that gives you a mission.

This was one of the few games where an NPC actually had value and mattered to the Player.

Not sure if we can replicate that. We have our work cut out for us.....

WAIT! I GOT AN IDEA!

Maybe we can create our own story first!
The NPC's mattered to us because we remember them from shows.

Just think of it this way:

Everyone knows of Bleedman's comic right?

Now Just think that, with as popular as Bleedman's comic is...........how cool would it be to turn it into a game and meet his characters in game??

Gud Idea no?

So...........why dont we build a new story and make comics of it first to build up a story with memorable characters and then turn it into a game? Its one crazy idea but it sounds good in theory.
Undelos
Undelos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lingais Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:29 pm

Erm well the game is mostly based on old CN charaters....but even the new CN characters may or may not be used.....however the other additional characters will not be placed into the game until it is finished...other not-show-related NPC's such as Bleedman and Slenderman will not have a place in ff unless they suit or maybe for fun(something like Dracula).. lol!  
lingais
lingais
Admin

https://fusionfall-resurrect.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by I Demongo Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:06 am

I got the new story

I Demongo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fusion Magic Wolf Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:49 am

I don't know if FusionFall Resurrection will fail to come, but just in case, I will come up with something here.

One thing I loved about Fusionfall is the creative monsters based on the world around it, the fighting style, and working to save the world being invaided and everyone calling you the heroe they need.

I will post my idea in a new topic soon, first I want to start writing and sketching my ideas down so that way everyone can get a picture of how it works.

I would put it in this post, but it would be a little too much for one reply.  Smile 
Fusion Magic Wolf
Fusion Magic Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ViralGameOver Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:35 am

Would it be violating copyright laws if the game was free? It's my understanding that (and you might want to look this up) is that if we make the game and don't sell, make it completely free to play, no ads no freemium type crap, we could bring back Fusion Fall completely.

ViralGameOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down