Fusionfall Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Demo Thread
Fusionfall I'm My Own Enemy EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:55 pm by airman88

» Fusion Fall Enemy/Boss Idea
Fusionfall I'm My Own Enemy EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:52 pm by airman88

» Map Ideas (not much)
Fusionfall I'm My Own Enemy EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:33 pm by airman88

» Demo has reached BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fusionfall I'm My Own Enemy EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:35 am by Gravity.FaaF

» New Direction for Resurrection
Fusionfall I'm My Own Enemy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:35 am by ViralGameOver

» Demo Link Please
Fusionfall I'm My Own Enemy EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:00 am by Johnstir

» Second part of my New Story Line
Fusionfall I'm My Own Enemy EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:45 am by Fusion Magic Wolf

» New Concepts
Fusionfall I'm My Own Enemy EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:16 pm by Damon Thundernuck

» Greetings!
Fusionfall I'm My Own Enemy EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:33 am by XLR8 147

Fusionfall I'm My Own Enemy

2 posters

Go down

Fusionfall I'm My Own Enemy Empty Fusionfall I'm My Own Enemy

Post by I Demongo Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:30 am

This is a story line that I have thought up. It seems pretty cool. It involves leaving past, going to the future, and an incomplete Fusion. Lets start. The game begins with a cut scene. It shows Lord Fuse dying to you. The screen shall show some words from Dexter saying Fuse has been eliminated. Now I need you to come back to the the Sector V Treehouse. Now the game will be put into your hands. You are leaving the lair and the Darklands. Later you arrive at the Tree. When you get there a Dex-bot will be there to teleport you inside. When you're in you will see Dextet, Mandark, Double-D, Eduardo, Samurai Jack and Prof. Utonium. There will be a Time Machine in this room. Three colors that represent the nano types will be on the side (Cosmix,Blastons,Adaptium.) You will speak with Dexter and he will say that Fuse has been eliminated and now it is time to go back to your time. There is an option to go to the future or to close to come back later. When you go to the future and actually get there the sky will be green, Planet Fuse will be closer to Earth than in the past. A Fusion Spawn will try to fight you. You will beat it then something will pop up on your nano-com. Its Dexter telling you to come to Peach Creek Commons. You report there and you can tell this mobs are much stronger than in the past. The Spawn you fought was level 35. (This story involves more levels and stronger mobs.) As you get closer to Commons the mobs start to reach your level. (Level 36.) The Map for the future shall show Sector V, Commons Pokey Oaks North, South, Goats Junkyard, Peach Creek Estates, Fosters Home etc... Some parts will be spread out by a sea of Fusion Matter. Thats all i can fit here.

I Demongo

Back to top Go down

Fusionfall I'm My Own Enemy Empty Re: Fusionfall I'm My Own Enemy

Post by Xyrearx Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:38 am

I Demongo wrote:This is a story line that I have thought up. It seems pretty cool. It involves leaving past, going to the future, and an incomplete Fusion. Lets start. The game begins with a cut scene. It shows Lord Fuse dying to you. The screen shall show some words from Dexter saying Fuse has been eliminated. Now I need you to come back to the the Sector V Treehouse. Now the game will be put into your hands. You are leaving the lair and the Darklands. Later you arrive at the Tree. When you get there a Dex-bot will be there to teleport you inside. When you're in you will see Dextet, Mandark, Double-D, Eduardo, Samurai Jack and Prof. Utonium. There will be a Time Machine in this room. Three colors that represent the nano types will be on the side (Cosmix,Blastons,Adaptium.) You will speak with Dexter and he will say that Fuse has been eliminated and now it is time to go back to your time. There is an option to go to the future or to close to come back later. When you go to the future and actually get there the sky will be green, Planet Fuse will be closer to Earth than in the past. A Fusion Spawn will try to fight you. You will beat it then something will pop up on your nano-com. Its Dexter telling you to come to Peach Creek Commons. You report there and you can tell this mobs are much stronger than in the past. The Spawn you fought was level 35. (This story involves more levels and stronger mobs.) As you get closer to Commons the mobs start to reach your level. (Level 36.) The Map for the future shall show Sector V, Commons Pokey Oaks North, South, Goats Junkyard, Peach Creek Estates, Fosters Home etc... Some parts will be spread out by a sea of Fusion Matter. Thats all i can fit here.

+1

Xyrearx

Back to top Go down