Fusionfall Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Demo Thread
When using fusionFall Pictures from dA... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:55 pm by airman88

» Fusion Fall Enemy/Boss Idea
When using fusionFall Pictures from dA... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:52 pm by airman88

» Map Ideas (not much)
When using fusionFall Pictures from dA... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:33 pm by airman88

» Demo has reached BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When using fusionFall Pictures from dA... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:35 am by Gravity.FaaF

» New Direction for Resurrection
When using fusionFall Pictures from dA... EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:35 am by ViralGameOver

» Demo Link Please
When using fusionFall Pictures from dA... EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:00 am by Johnstir

» Second part of my New Story Line
When using fusionFall Pictures from dA... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:45 am by Fusion Magic Wolf

» New Concepts
When using fusionFall Pictures from dA... EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:16 pm by Damon Thundernuck

» Greetings!
When using fusionFall Pictures from dA... EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:33 am by XLR8 147

When using fusionFall Pictures from dA...

Go down

When using fusionFall Pictures from dA... Empty When using fusionFall Pictures from dA...

Post by Undelos Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:11 am

This actually goes for everywhere.

Guys,
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF BOB, REMEMBER THAT THESE ARE FUSIONFALL FANS THAT YOU ARE TAKING FROM

Dont get me wrong.

Most probably wont care.

But when you find a pic of something you like on the internet that is FusionFall related, Make sure to try all attempts to ask the original artist/Avatar owner for their permission to use it.

It is not fair that people think that they can just go to dA and steal things just because its a site known for having pretty pictures that you can just take.
No, its not.

There are people behind those IP Addresses. Someone put their heart and soul into each of those pictures that made each and everyone of them.

When using fusionFall Pictures from dA... 53h6

Everyone knows of this picture right?

Well guess what?

I found the owner a year ago on dA. I could give you his account name If I were to go and look for it.

Bet you thought it was just made by some machine or something huh?

All I'm saying is, If you want to use something from somewhere, PLEASE ask someone to get in contact with the original artist. If you dont have a dA account, ask me to get in contact with them. Found a picture but dont know who the original artist is? Post somewhere (here or facebook) asking others if they know who the original artist is.

If they dont know Then its okay.

Just put a note under the drawing saying that you will give credit for the original artist if they speak up.
They put work into that. They DIDNT have to make it. Honor them for being a fan and making that awesome picture by at least giving them a chance to shine for it.

lastly, NEVER CLAIM THAT YOU MADE THE PICTURE.

Even if you just throw a logo on there and say that "Hey! like this picture"

Please......you got to give some sort of signification that you DIDNT make it.
Undelos
Undelos
Admin

Back to top Go down

When using fusionFall Pictures from dA... Empty Re: When using fusionFall Pictures from dA...

Post by Undelos Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Sorry about that. had an error with Forumotion where the images were too big to be in the post space comfortably.
Undelos
Undelos
Admin

Back to top Go down