Fusionfall Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Demo Thread
Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:55 pm by airman88

» Fusion Fall Enemy/Boss Idea
Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:52 pm by airman88

» Map Ideas (not much)
Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:33 pm by airman88

» Demo has reached BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:35 am by Gravity.FaaF

» New Direction for Resurrection
Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:35 am by ViralGameOver

» Demo Link Please
Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:00 am by Johnstir

» Second part of my New Story Line
Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:45 am by Fusion Magic Wolf

» New Concepts
Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines! EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:16 pm by Damon Thundernuck

» Greetings!
Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines! EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:33 am by XLR8 147

Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines!

2 posters

Go down

Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines! Empty Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines!

Post by AllenEX Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:09 pm

The title catches your eye, huh?

Anyway, my name is Allen. I use the same avatar on Facebook so those from Facebook should know who I am.
Let's cut to the chase.

Skills:
Unity3D - JavaScript and C#
Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines! 594388660755c3a5a04fc1e105f13288
Blender - Custom models
Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines! 74e7ffd0310b848fcbba3a0df54b51b8
Photoshop - Textures and GUI

Everything you see here is 100% made by me.

Last edited by AllenEX on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
AllenEX
AllenEX

Back to top Go down

Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines! Empty Re: Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines!

Post by AllenEX Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:34 am

Undelos wrote:awesome models! Smile 

How would you rank your experience in Unity?

I would rank myself less than 3/10 since I'm limited to the coding and modeling part of the engine. I'm clueless in the sound and lightning features and pretty much everything else.

My greatest attribute isn't how good I am though, but how fast I learn.

Here are some videos of me "playing" with Unity 9 months which was when I first started learning Unity:
https://www.youtube.com/user/LEGORestoration/videos

^There are 5 videos each showing the progress I made in one day over the course of 5 days.
AllenEX
AllenEX

Back to top Go down

Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines! Empty Re: Allen's Extremely Red And Ultimatey The Very Best And Longest Introduction Title That Is Very Useless In This Forum So I Do Not Know Why You Are Reading This Topic Title So Far Down This Line Or Lines If This Title Is Too Long And Takes Up Over Two Lines!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down